GOSPEL DISTRIBUTION EVANGELICAL ASSOCIATION Inc
Statement Of Faith
There is only One True God, The Eternal God revealed in Rev.4 as the ONE on the throne!
The Bible is the infallible Written Word of God!
Salvation is by Faith only through The Lord Jesus Christ!
We are Ambassadors for Christ!
Healing, miracles and deliverance are still real today!
Christ abolished Death and brought life and immortality to light!
The true Church will attain the fullness of Christ and be translated!
The Lord Jesus Christ is coming again for a glorious Church!
is only One True God, The Eternal Creator of all things — "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is
one LORD" [Deuteronomy 6:4]. "For though there be that are called
gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,),
but to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in
him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by Him..." [1Corinthians 8:5-6].The very God called JEHOVAH in the Old
Testament is the same One that came as Jesus Christ in the New Testament “Behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on
And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald” [Rev.4:2-3], “And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. [Rev.5:6-8]
He is the Alpha and Omega [Isaiah 9:6],[John 1:1-3], [1 Corinthians 10:4], [Revelation 1:8]. "For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell." [Colossians 1:16-19], [Colossians 2:9]. This is a great mystery, but there is no controversy about it, and to believe this is to have eternal life! [1 Timothy 3:16], [1 John 5:20].
· The Bible is the infallible Written Word of God — "Knowing this first that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost" [2 Peter 1:20-21]. We believe and embrace The Word of God in its entirety, whether written or spoken [Deuteronomy 8:3],[Matthew 4:4]. "But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets" [Acts 24:14]. We believe also that the Holy Spirit is still speaking and revealing God’s Word today. We will boldly declare the full counsel of God at all times, as The Spirit leads.
· Salvation is by Faith only through The LORD Jesus Christ -— "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ." ,[Acts 2:36]. "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." [Acts 4:12]. "Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me" [John 14:6]. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." [Romans 10:9].
· We are Ambassadors for Christ —
“And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;” [Ephesians 4:11-14]
The Lord Jesus Christ commissioned us to “Feed my Lambs” and to “Feed my sheep” [John 21:15,17]" , and our purpose therefore is "to do the will of Him that sent us “Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ!", and to exalt and glorify The LORD Jesus Christ (and none other) in all things [John 16:14], declaring ourselves to be nothing but unprofitable servants [Luke 17:10].
· The Prophets and the doctrine of The Apostles — "...And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone" [Ephesians 2:20]. "And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers." [Acts 2:42]. We believe all things that are written in the law and the prophets, even if such might be considered heresy by some [Acts 24:14]. We will continue to build upon the foundation set by the apostles and prophets until Christ be fully formed in all of us. [Galatians 4:19]
· The doctrine of Christ - [John 1:1-5,10-14], [John 3:16], [2 John 1:9-10], [1 Timothy 3:16], [1 John 5:11-13,20].
· Repentance from Dead Works - [Luke 13:5], [Acts 3:19], [Hebrews 9:14].
· Faith towards God - [Romans 10:9-10], [Ephesians 2:8-9], [Hebrews 11:6].
· The doctrine of Baptisms - [Matthew 3:11], [Mark 16:16], [John 3:5], [Acts 1:5], [Acts 3:19].
· Laying on of Hands - [Mark 16:18], [Acts 5:12], [Acts 8:14-17], [Acts 13:2-3], [Acts 19:1-6], [1 Timothy 4:14], [2 Timothy 1:6].
· Resurrection of the Dead - [John 5:28-29], [John 6:39-40,44,54], [1 Corinthians 15:41-55], [1 Thessalonians 4:13-18].
· Abolition of Death – [2 Tim 1:10], [Heb.2:14-15], [Jn.8:51], [Jn.11:25-26]
· Eternal Judgment - [2 Corinthians 5:10], [Hebrews 10:27], [1 Peter 4:17], [2 Peter 3:7], [Revelation 20:4].
· Perfection - [Matthew 5:48], [Ephesians 4:13], [Ephesians 5:27], [Hebrews 6:1].
· In Walking in Love and being led by The Spirit — He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. [1 John. 4:6-8]
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in
love dwelleth in God, and God in him. [1 John 4:16].
[1 Corinthians 13], [Romans 12:9-10], We believe and do constantly affirm that the true Elect of God must walk in love at all times, bearing the complete fruit of The Spirit, and must be daily led by The Spirit of God. [Ephesians 5:2],[Galatians 5:22-23],[Romans 8:14]
· The true Elect will attain the fullness of Christ and be translated — We believe the true children of God (the Elect) will be restored into the fellowship of God’s glory, and are being changed into the image of the Son of God, from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord [John 17:22], [Colossians 1:13], [2 Corinthians 3:18]. This transformation will continue until we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, who is the brightness of God’s glory and the express image of His person. [Ephesians 4:13], [Hebrews 1:3], [Romans 8:19-23]. When the Elect Saints arrive at this fixed body, The LORD will come for His Bride, and we will be translated (leave the earth to heaven without seeing death) to be with The LORD forever! [1 Thessalonians 4:17], [Revelation 12:5]. "Perfect Saints!"
· The Lord Jesus Christ is coming again for a glorious Church — The epitome of our faith is hinged on the expectation of the coming again of our Lord Jesus Christ. This time, He will return as The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords, with His reward for His faithful children to take them with Him into the glory of His Kingdom, and to pour out the wrath of God’s indignation upon the world. [Revelation 19:11-16]. This is the faith and patience of the saints. He is coming back for a glorious Church that is without spot or blemish, but holy and perfect before Him in love. [Ephesians 5:27], [Ephesians 1:4]. "And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." [Acts 1:11]. "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be...He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." [Revelation 22:12,20].